we're riding the conference wagon this year, attending or exhibiting or speaking at events like:
- Shoptalk, Vegas (last month)
- Automated, online (April 12)
- Boutique Fitness Summit, New York City (April 27)
- Shopify Unite, Toronto (May 7-9)
- Retail Global, Australia (May 23-25)
- IRCE, Chicago (June 5-8)
this global endeavor is designed to advocate for honesty and transparency where it's needed most -- Fortune 500 companies.
plus, we love SkyMiles.
key learnings from Shoptalk
- retailers are [still] afraid of Amazon
- customer experience is more important than price
- tradeshow WiFi sucks
- serendipity is a key ingredient to enterprise sales
as the Fomo team travels the world for more events in 2018, we look forward to building relationships with like-minded innovators in retail and ecommerce.
in case you'll be in Australia this May, join us at Retail Global (+ save $100) w/ registration code